Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:noway:

·
CA Manager / RHLC
1,399 Posts
What the fuck :spock:

EDIT: It's like they weren't sure when to end the song so they just kept adding breakdowns. That was terrible.

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Well there's four minutes and 17 seconds of life I'm never getting back. Well I actually only made it two minutes. :noway:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
I almost posted this yesterday with the exact same title. Infact, my response to the vid on a FB post was.......

My FB Post said:
Please allow me 5 minutes to go and tear my eyeballs out, shove them up my arse, and smash my teeth in with a hammer, all the while spewing up, and shit my eyes back out, and film the audio that comes from it. I may enjoy it more. Listening to this makes me unlearn the guitar.

·
Ancient Mariner
259 Posts
I saw this elsewhere and I could only make it about 58 seconds in. Fifty-eight seconds. :noplease:

I would have turned it off sooner, but I was just so dumbfounded that I couldn't find the off button.

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
I think what I like best about this song is its melodic flow. :yesway:

:squint:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Read the comments, there seems to be a lot of bro-smoking going on in there. Meanwhile, good bands that actually HAVE talent, struggle to get signed. :noway:

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
"I want snakebite piercings but they're too mainstream. Solution? Fu-manchu piercings."

That guy must destroy vagina.

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
They are a 7 piece too! It is obvious that they were, with all of those complicated counterpoint melodies.

How could these guys not win in life?

1 - 20 of 129 Posts