·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:squint:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Pete!!!!!

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
:agreed:

Congrats to my Rangers for winning the AL West for the first time since 1999. Maybe this time we can actually win a playoff series! :idea:

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:agreed:

Congrats to my Rangers for winning the AL West for the first time since 1999. Maybe this time we can actually win a playoff series! :idea:
I'm more curious to see if Josh Hamilton can stay away from the champain.

Seriously though, Cliff Lee starting twice in a five game series is a scary proposition for any opponent. However, I think I would rather have the Yankees face Texas in the ALDS rather than Minnesota. Of course that would mean the Yankees would need to win the division and I don't think that's going to happen.

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New York Yankees (93-63)
Cleveland Indians (65-91)

If they suck, what does that make the Indians? :(
They really suck. :lol:

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
I'm more curious to see if Josh Hamilton can stay away from the champain.

Seriously though, Cliff Lee starting twice in a five game series is a scary proposition for any opponent. However, I think I would rather have the Yankees face Texas in the ALDS rather than Minnesota. Of course that would mean the Yankees would need to win the division and I don't think that's going to happen.
Could be wrong here (more than likely) but I could swear Texas has played NY in each playoff series they've been in and been swept in each. :lol:

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Could be wrong here (more than likely) but I could swear Texas has played NY in each playoff series they've been in and been swept in each. :lol:
I think you're right but I'm pretty sure Texas won the first game in 96, so they have one playoff win in the books. :lol:

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
^Ah. It's probably never won a playoff series that I'm thinking of.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.