Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10.50 was released today(I think it was today anyways :lol: ) and it's pretty epic. It obviously borrows a little bit of visuals from Google, like having the tabs take up the title bar, but man, is it fast, stable, and the new features are great. Opera Link(dunno if it was in the previous release or not, I don't remember it) is in this release, and what that allows you to do is to maintain settings between computers and even your phone. Set a bookmark, it effects all devices, change your speed dial? No problem. I'm really digging it. It also fixed the MySpace Javascript error that was plaguing my 10.10. Another thing I noticed right off the bat, I click the Facebook link, and it's almost instantly up, something definitely not the case in 10.10. Yeah, I like.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
nother thread only Adam, Jeff, and myself will care about! :lol:

I'll check it out tonight! :yesway:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Not on mine, you've got some issues.
clearly :lol:

It wont even open most of the time, and when it does it locks up almost instantly :( Ive uninstalled, reinstalled, no idea whats happening. I ended up just uninstalling and reinstalling the previous version, which works fine :yesway:

·
Guitarist/The Purge
846 Posts
Thanks for the heads up :yesway:

I just upgraded and I'm liking it so far.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
clearly :lol:

It wont even open most of the time, and when it does it locks up almost instantly :( Ive uninstalled, reinstalled, no idea whats happening. I ended up just uninstalling and reinstalling the previous version, which works fine :yesway:
Throw your computer out the Window? Or is this your Mac, running its boot camp bullshit? :lol: Maybe it's Steve Jobs haxxoring your Windows :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.