Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BKPS. :yesway:

What's the guitar? That thing is sexy!
Its a Sims(yea, i know) body, with a carvin neck though neck made into a bolt on by our boy adam. Its Zebrawood, with a mahogany back. Wenge stripe and headstock. Sperzels, hipshot, and right now it has a Painkiller Coldsweat combo.
The covered BKP's are a painkiller set.

After i sell off my current bkps, it will only end up being about 20 or 30 bucks i lost to get these, so i think its a good trade off.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yeah, good choice on the pup covers. I don't normally go for that, but that's gonna look sweet. Super nice guitar, too (though too bad it couldn't be made neck thru. That's just me though.)

·
Registered
779 Posts
That is a really nice guitar man! If you feel up to it you should throw up some more pictures of that thing

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heres one sans cavity covers

Heres a better one of the headstock, I was basing it off of a conklin design mixed with a prs style.

Body shot

And i'l get a shitload more after i get my pups and put them in there

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fuck, now those ARNT going into that because a flaky ss.org'er messaged me a day after we made a deal to say he "couldnt bring himself to send them".:noplease: And i already sold my bridge pup because it was a done deal. Oh well, i'v been wanting to try a warpig anyway.

Why do some people have to be so flaky?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Fuck, now those ARNT going into that because a flaky ss.org'er messaged me a day after we made a deal to say he "couldnt bring himself to send them".:noplease: And i already sold my bridge pup because it was a done deal. Oh well, i'v been wanting to try a warpig anyway.

Gave him bad rep at least, right?

·
Chromaphonic Invader
1,298 Posts
Shitty :(.

I'm sure you can find some others though :yesway:.

I've been meaning to try the Warpigs as well, that or the Pig-90s. I've always liked that fat tone.

·
Hasta la vista, Baby
384 Posts

It could be worse. Did you notice some "gui94" dude making endless threads about a Ltd and a Ibanez S7420fm he was going to buy?

Well, the Ibby is mine. I have like 30 messages from him and I'm still waiting for the money to show up.

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, so i said fuck it and ordered up a bridge pup to replace the one i sold.
A ceramic warpig or c-pig as the kiddys say :lol:
Looking like this

Probably have to wait a couple weeks though:squint:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts