Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else remember this series? It was super fun although a tad frusteration, but word has it Eidos is working on T4!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Thief 2's bank level was, without a doubt, the most awesome video gaming of all time. Holy fuck did that game just shit on everything else at the time, and most games today.

This is my alltime favorite series, even though the third one was a bit of a letdown, but I really hope this game happens. They were talking about it in 2009 though. :(

There is some recent stuff however:

Thief 4 development begins winding up | VG247

Garrett > All other VG main characters

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Seriously. The graphics are a little dated but this is how you do a stealth game. Nothing's ever really come close to it IMO, and Garrett is such an awesome protagonist.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
I should build an old gaming box just to play the first one, never did play it for more than about 5 minutes :lol:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
why do you need to build an older system? wouldn't a current system run it just fine?

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1045 Safari/532.5)

In theif 3, the insane asylum level is still the scariest thing I've ever played. You're totally helpless, and its freaky.

Id probably buy this one brand new!

·
Registered
414 Posts
You can probably get it to run on most modern computers but I stress this, make sure you play the games with only ONE cpu core.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts