Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

hence the fawk smiley, I liked it, figured you guys would get some shits and giggles out of it..

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

Humboldt Squid said:
His first album was even worse :lol:

"The Pre-Fix For Death" seriously?
Not like any metal bands are much better.. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts

That's how ya do it, son. /charlie daniels

·
RG 7 player of doom
690 Posts
Confession :

I like Hybrid Theory
I like Around the Fur
Even though I can't stomach the vocals, I happen to think Korn had some creative shit going on.
I like the song "Take a Look Around" by Limp Bizkit quite a lot. I'd actually listen to more LB stuff if Durst wasn't such a fucking douche.
And ohh, probably the one that will get me the most hate.......I don't really like Anthrax's music much, but I do like the song Bring the Noise :lol:

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
Imho the whole Rap/Metal thing culminated into the Judgement Night Soundtrack. Nothing else ever out of that genre got close to this awesomeness.

Oh, and i admit it - i loved "Slam" by Onyx with Biohazard when it came out. :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
And ohh, probably the one that will get me the most hate.......I don't really like Anthrax's music much, but I do like the song Bring the Noise :lol:
:lol: I hate Anthrax. It's really the only thrash band I can think of that I really don't like. But I usually don't go around saying it because of half-crazed dedicated fans from the depths of Virginia (like Dave).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts