Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
He has gear for >90A supply in his house?

Fucking madman.

The cockney chuckle is always a mark of insanity, though. Dead give away.

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Well, he is an EE. So insanity and having ridiculous gear in the house kinda go with the territory.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Damn. :lol:

·
This space for rent
1,482 Posts
i want one of those to hang over my desk at work for when I get a really good idea.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Well, he is an EE. So insanity and having ridiculous gear in the house kinda go with the territory.
I can verify this, coming from a long line of EEs :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
He has gear for >90A supply in his house?

Fucking madman.

The cockney chuckle is always a mark of insanity, though. Dead give away.
Here in the states, it doesn't take much to get an extra 100A service dropped to your house (most houses typically have 100A service already).

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Nutbar :lol: I don't envy his electricity bill.
Altogether it's probably not more expensive than a guitar and amp hobby. :lol: I mean, you buy a $1400 guitar, a $1800 amp head, a $1000 cabinet, $300 of pedals, maybe a $1500 rack unit, and then a bunch of $600 guitars and basses. And I'm not even going into the folks with boutique amps that cost $7000 for the amp and head or custom guitars that cost $9000. OR THE GEAR WHORES WITH LIKE 10 AMPS AND 30 GUITARS! :lol: Compared to that, his electricity bill is probably not that bad.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Kitchen faraday cages may keep the wifi out, but have you any ethernet cables missing?!

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Impossible. I've disconnected internet access in the kitchen.
So, not only did your wife escape the kitchen, but she called you a "f$%^$g idiot" online, but tried to make it look like she was calling 95% of the forum members "f()**(((()g idiots"! :GASP:

That's quite amazing, sir.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Kids out back using his electricity meter as a fan.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts