Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Jeez, I've wanted to do that for ages, just on a white V.

I blame Shooter Jennings:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I found it on the Guitars Canada site... no idea what the original source is, but the logo on the headstock looks vaguely reminiscent of Reverend's logo, though the headstock shape looks like a USACG neck.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Fuck. I think I need one. I was thinking it'd be fun to get the Texan7 to jam with my dad (since he plays an old pre-CBS tele), but it might be MORE fun to show up with a Tele-V :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Warmoth. :yesway: I've toyed with the idea for a while, and gotten as far as specing one out once or twice. I think I even posted a thread about it around here once, and all you guys yelled at me. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
I kinda like the concept, but the modded Tele pickguard looks wrong with the rounded part on the bass side.

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
This happens to be Both of my favorite guitar shapes combined, and if you would've told me without showing a picture I would have thought you were crazy. But this is the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life. :holy:

Warmoth. :yesway: I've toyed with the idea for a while, and gotten as far as specing one out once or twice. I think I even posted a thread about it around here once, and all you guys yelled at me. :lol:
Now that I have discovered that Warmoth does V bodies in 25.5" scale, I've shot them an email to ask about the control cavity, and then will ask about using one of their Tele necs. :yesway: This IS going to happen!

(I'm also on KiseKae building a Stratopaul now :lol:)

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I love when someone takes a Tele and fucks it up. I've had mild GAS for a Parker P36 for a while now, which is an ash slab-body Parker with Tele guard and pickup layout. Give me traditional sounds with nontraditional looks any day.

·
18,790 Posts
I love when someone takes a Tele and fucks it up. I've had mild GAS for a Parker P36 for a while now, which is an ash slab-body Parker with Tele guard and pickup layout. Give me traditional sounds with nontraditional looks any day.
There was one of those in a local shop for a while, going for a few hundred, with piezos and everything. It killed me that I didn't have any money at the time :(

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Wow... somebody needs to do a mashup of that song with "Wanted Dead or Alive".
I'd do it but I haven't the slightest of how to get one WITH out the lyrics or mute one lryic while the other is singing :lol:

But is this a real production guitar? and does anyone know the company that make them?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.