Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,927 Posts
You got any more info on that second one? The headstock matches my stealth, I've not seen many/any other headstocks quite like that. Particularly the placement of the R logo, usually with that shape you see the end past the tuners a little longer and the R up there at the tip. Never have been able to ID mine or verify that it's even a legit BC Rich so I'm curious
Isn't that second one Steve Smyth's guitar?

I believe that headstock originated on early '80s Warlocks. Almost everything BC Rich made before the Class Axe buyout is cool as shit, apart from the ubiquitous neck dive that makes them unworkable for me.

·
Premium Member
8,927 Posts
Hasn't Mehtab already moved on to being in "private equity" or some such? His FB makes him out to be the Sikh version of Gordon Gekko.

As for Engage, he fits the Kiesel model perfectly, but it's kind of sad that Neural DSP thinks they need that kind of idiotic marketing--their products are really really good despite the marketing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.