Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1381 - 1394 of 1394 Posts

·
Mod Britannia
7,232 Posts
A day late, but these guys fucking rip :metal: Saw them supporting Exodus a couple of years back, they really kill it live too

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,865 Posts

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,865 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts

Dunno if this is really thrash (I thought so at the time of the original) but this is a great cover regardless:

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,865 Posts
That mix is, um, raw. Maybe too raw. Definitely a Chilean vibe.
Sounds like it was recorded/mixed in the late 80s... so, gotta agree about "capturing" the vibe. Kinda reminds me of the first Assassin disc.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Greek metal is traditionally raw, but also musical. Here is a link to the full album of Mentally Defiled with better sound quality, check out especially the song Beyond Redemption at 22:14, a thrash CLASSIC:

Interesting to hear re: Chilean thrash, any band/s in particular? I only know the old bands like Pentagram & Torturer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greek metal is traditionally raw, but also musical. Here is a link to the full album of Mentally Defiled with better sound quality, check out especially the song Beyond Redemption at 22:14, a thrash CLASSIC:

Interesting to hear re: Chilean thrash, any band/s in particular? I only know the old bands like Pentagram & Torturer.
Interesting performance, never heard this style.

1381 - 1394 of 1394 Posts