Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want so badly for him to stop this pathetic schpeal and say "Actually, wait, I'm Tiger Fucking Woods. Without me there is no PGA. I'm young, rich, and awesome, and my life is none of your business. So respectfully, all of you can suck my dick".

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
I mean, FWIW I mostly agree with you - he never claimed to be a flawless role model, just a good golfer, and I think the whole mess is silly.

It just seemed too good an opportunity to make a joke to let slide, though. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope he comes back and blows away the masters field by 10 strokes. Tiger IS golf. Nobody gives a shit about it w/o him playing.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I mean, FWIW I mostly agree with you - he never claimed to be a flawless role model, just a good golfer, and I think the whole mess is silly.

It just seemed too good an opportunity to make a joke to let slide, though. :lol:
Sell me your strat.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
What, the pickup swap or the Warmoth suggestion? You should totally grab a Warmoth partscaster, dude. I might even play better than my Strat!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fuck you.

Anyway, if John Daly gave that press conference, he would have done it with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, a beer in one hand and a hooker on his arm. :flex:

·
Guitarist/The Purge
846 Posts
It's a cop out, but it's a smart thing to do. I wouldn't of said sorry personally...

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Why the fuck does he make a public apology anyway? The only people he should be apologizing to is his wife and family, and I don't see why the hell anyone else should see it.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
So Elin didn't hit him (allegedly). How did he wreck his car?

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Why the fuck does he make a public apology anyway? The only people he should be apologizing to is his wife and family, and I don't see why the hell anyone else should see it.
:agreed: None of my business, couldn't care less. What he should've said is:

"I'm sorry none of you have the status I have as a professional sportsman and therefore don't get the grade A pussy on a plate that I do. I'm sorry you had to demonise me over such things, and I'm sorry you're jealousy caused you to blow it out of proportion making it a public matter when in fact it was nobodies business but that of my wife and myself."

1 - 20 of 25 Posts