1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
54 Posts
I heard that he was arguing with his wife and crashed the car for it. did she use the golf club on the window or on tiger himself.:rofl:

He should get a driver like some of the other good celebrities who make money out of nothing do. Before any golfer gets insulted i mean that for all the sport stars, nobody should make money for playing a game.:yesway:

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
I heard that he was arguing with his wife and crashed the car for it. did she use the golf club on the window or on tiger himself.:rofl:

He should get a driver like some of the other good celebrities who make money out of nothing do. Before any golfer gets insulted i mean that for all the sport stars, nobody should make money for playing a game.:yesway:
I shouldn't make money for putting strings on a guitar either but I'll take what I'm given. :shrug:

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts

Why not? If people enjoy watching sports/games then why not?

·
Banned
7,428 Posts

Why not, people want to watch golf (not sure why, but they do) and he likes to play golf, so he gets money for it and all is good.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
What's the difference between a golf ball and a car?

Tiger Woods can drive a golf ball 400 yards! WHAAAY! :flame:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
That is a really dangerous stance to take. Once could construe that actors and musicians also should not make money, since they, like athletes, are simply making money entertaining people, and not providing a "useful service".

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts