Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

first off.. this is a great site, I joined awhile back, but figured I better introduce myself now. I'm a fellow guitar player/hobbyist in Danvers, MA. I see there are a lot of members from the area which is fucking cool...I've posted on ss.org before, screen name park0496

A black Loomis NT just showed up at my apt today...NGD thread soon!

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

:welcome:

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
I sensed a tremor in da swartz..
A black Loomis is approaching. :)
Welcome to the funny farm.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Hey, welcome man! We get together a few times a year and throw beers/guitars/amps around. You're more than welcome to join us next time we put something together! :metal:

Are you originally from Danvers? I know a handful of regular musicians down that way from the Salem/Wenham/Danvers area.

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
Welcome to the family!

Bridge tournaments on Wednesdays, ritualistic self-mutilation on Fridays, and parcheesi on Sundays after the Sunday orgies. Bring tarps for all three.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Welcome to the family!

Bridge tournaments on Wednesdays, ritualistic self-mutilation on Fridays, and parcheesi on Sundays after the Sunday orgies. Bring tarps for all three.
You'll need more than a tarp for the monthly Fisterhood meeting.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks gentlemen!

Are you originally from Danvers? I know a handful of regular musicians down that way from the Salem/Wenham/Danvers area.
Not originally from Danvers, Air Force brat...lived all over the place. I definitely need to start jamming with other musicians.. :yesway:

Welcome to the family!

:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts