Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: I'm bored.
This is the 200 watt Titan at a family friendly level. It's late and I didn't really feel like rocking the hair off my neighbors genitals.
Settings are shown in the vid at the beginning and there is no shreddage cause I kinda suck at it. :yesway:
I have jack-shit for recording gear so it's just some generic mic straight into my sound card. :lol:

Chris can probably name all these riffs. :lol:

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Holy shit guys, I think we discovered who Bucketmask really is!

Clearly Donnie was tired of hiding and decided to subtly tell us through video :squint:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
First one I can't place, but I know I know it. :lol:

From there it's Down Boys, In Mesh's Properly Tuned Dreams, and good ol' Wicked Sensation. :metal:

That thing sounds great man!

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
Holy shit guys, I think we discovered who Bucketmask really is!
:idea:Or he's just addicted to fried chicken and wears the mask to hide his shame.

You rock Donnie, all hail George Lynch.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That still the Smits M16A8?
Yeps. :agreed:

Some more riffery. Bored again. :D Trying to get over my fear/hate of being filmed. :lol:
Little bit different settings on this one. Scooped the mids, bumped up the gain and put in a touch of treb/pres..

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Donholio, how about getting together with shannon and whip a few vids together?

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Had this riff in my head all day after it popped on my mp3 player in the car. I know it's not correct or whatever. Didn't really take the time to re-learn it(knew this whole album front to back many moons ago :lol:). Just played what was in my head. I was mainly just trying to capture that 80s thrash tone. Doesn't really come through on the recording though. Oh well. :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts