Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I ain't the best but whatever...
Here's a clip of a KT88 loaded 100 watt Titan Custom through a 1x12 cab with a V30.
My recording setup is the same as when I did the clips of the 200 watt Titan Custom. It still sucks but you get the picture. :)
Guitars are a Carvin with a mahogany neck/body with a maple cap/fretboard. Pickup is a Smits M16A8.
The second is a Carvin 7 string with an alder body, maple neck-thru, ebony fretboard with a set of Duncan Full Shreds.

Titan Amps

:D

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
That thing sounds fucking awesome! :metal:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Very Soldano-esq. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep. That's why I dig these things so much. Basically beefed up SLO clones for 1/2 the price. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why thank ya. :) Your current recording bug has kind of given me that bug again too. I don't want to do anything serious, just stuff like this. Clips of different gear, pickups and such. And I have a decent usb recording interface somewhere but I can't, for the life of me, find the goddamn thing. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha. Thanks.
Yeah, recording wise these seem pretty hard to tame. The gain, much like the volume, is either off or REALLY on. :lol: It's also at a bedroom setting so of course I have the gain up quite a bit. :D It's set at 5(out of 11!) and that's a ton of gain on these.
Soon I may be helping out a friend by recording some guitar and I'm curious to hear how these stack up in more of a "pro" recording setting.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
New clip with the Aldrich laced guitar. :) Same amp. Same settings as the OP.
And I defy anyone to name all the songs the riffs in this clip come from. :lol: If you do, I will send you a pair of Shannon's manities! :agreed:

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:D Thanks, man. That song is so damn fun to play even though I can't remember exactly how to play it. :lol: :metal:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts