Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
My goodness can he play his absolute ass off.

This video feels a little stiff in the age of a zillion 4K edits but I dig it. :metal:

·
ya boi
ESP, Kemper, Marshall
946 Posts
Bit odd for him to just do a camera mic demo given he's Loomis and he's got a home studio RIGHT THERE, but whatever I guess. I'd like to hear a slightly more proper demo with a miced cab.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
His playing was amazing as usual, but the amp itself just sounded okay. None of it sounded bad (I have no idea how Mattayus could think it sounded like "fucking shit" - if you think that sounded like shit, you've obviously never heard an actually bad amp before), but none of it blew me away either.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
His playing was amazing as usual, but the amp itself just sounded okay. None of it sounded bad (I have no idea how Mattayus could think it sounded like "fucking shit" - if you think that sounded like shit, you've obviously never heard an actually bad amp before), but none of it blew me away either.
I'm with Naren here. I've had some terrible amps (like a Line 6 AX2) in my day and that thing sounded better than a lot of them. :lol:

#fuckmattayus
#finishthealbum

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
I'd proudly buy a Mattayus LP, even if all the guitars were recorded on a Crate GFX

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I'd buy a fucking Mattayus EP if he'd finish the damn thing.

#mattayussucks
#brexitthestudio
#unfunnyhashtags

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
At this point the only way it'll get finished is if I become one of those insufferable cyber-beggars who starts a patreon so I can quit my life-sapping job.

Gib money, get metal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, I don't know what makes that amp any different from lots of other amps. If it sounds any good, this video doesn't show it.

Jeff is a monster and rocks those track pants so hard.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
At this point the only way it'll get finished is if I become one of those insufferable cyber-beggars who starts a patreon so I can quit my life-sapping job.

Gib money, get metal.
Bernie Sanders.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts