Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes, there is such a thing as vocal health, and when I used to scream my lungs out in my band believe me I was hurting and so was everybody else.

So today I share with you this little article regarding vocal health, I know some of the stuff there is hard to read (cut the cigarettes, alcohol, late nights...) but I think it's good to know!

p.s.
:hsquid: I never saw this before so had to use it...

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Hmm. Chater-La from Homerecording.org/Audiofanzine? Normally we just ban people on sight who sign up and start pimping their site, but since I actually know you and am a member on your other site... check your PMs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Chris! i replied over an hour ago to Drew....

If it's this much trouble, perhaps it's just better to delete the thread, no? Though I am not selling $5 gucci watches, but we can agree to disagree and you're the boss.

Take care.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
You aren't selling $5 gucci watches, but you are selling something. You're looking for traffic on your website, and instead of joining my community and actually bothering to interact with anyone, you posted a bait-style "OH SHIT GIANT PENIS CLICK ME NOW" style link to your website in your first post.

I'm not sure what there is to disagree on. If I sign up on one of your websites for the sole purpose of posting links to mine, wouldn't that bother you? It's terrible form and you know it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts