Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

used.guitarcenter.com

item # 106321644

Who in the fuck would trade that beast in? And why would they take significantly less than that $1200 asking price? That's gotta be a $4500+ guitar, brand new.

One of you guys better buy this thing. I would, but don't have the scratch at the moment. God Damn, it's the exact guitar I'd order if I were to get one, too.

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
according to the guy who ordered it:

Alder body, maple neck, ebony board, MOP inlays, 24 frets, Abalone logo, Blood Drip finish, OFR, Duncan Custom7 and JB7 pickups.

I'm fairly sure it's the *ONLY* 7-string warrior Jackson's ever done (not counting the Death Warrior 7), and to make matters worse, it's got the 4+3 HS.

Ryan, sell the AFX and buy it! you can always get another AFX, you can't get anoter one of these for anything less than 3 months pay.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

That's crazy

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not everyone can appreciate the blood-drip. Get it redone in the Warbird!

Also, the last time it sold (On JCF) It sold for $2500 in about 4 days, back in '07.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Someone should just flip this.

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I remember Newc getting it, but I was under the impression he lived down in TN, and it's in Pittsburgh now. I guess the guy that bought it from him also doesn't like 7s now, and thought GC giving him what must have been $700 was a good deal.

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice thing about Guitar Center is that if it's fucked, you can always return it. And if it's not fucked, hey, Jackson CS 7-string for $1200.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
How is GC for shipping? I should not have gone to the used website...

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
$1200? Holy shit, that's a steal.

Something doesn't sound right...
C'mon, this is GC, dude. People hard up for cash will sell anything & GC will take advantage of it. Plus, the GC employee who took it in probably has no idea what it is or it's value. Competence is not Job 1 there. Hell, from what i've seen, you don't have to know a thing to work there. :)

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I saw a silly good deal on a CE22 (and used stuff in general) in comparison to here, so I may have to either get to detroit or something to get my next high-dollar purchases. No passport yet though..

·
Banned
7,428 Posts

*waits for elq

1 - 20 of 43 Posts