Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Anyone else think it's strange they brought us EZMix (and EZMix 2) before EZKeys?

·
Sweetwater
3 Posts
EZ Keys

You're right, EZ Keys will launch exclusively at Sweetwater on March 13th! It's pretty amazing and I'm excited to get my hands on it! Not to sound like a sales pitch but, we are already lining up pre-orders so, if you're interested in preordering shoot me an email or give me a call at 1-800-222-4700 XT 1650.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
You're right, EZ Keys will launch exclusively at Sweetwater on March 13th! It's pretty amazing and I'm excited to get my hands on it! Not to sound like a sales pitch but, we are already lining up pre-orders so, if you're interested in preordering shoot me an email or give me a call at 1-800-222-4700 XT 1650.
Welcome, Sweetwater Guy! :metal:

I have given your fine company way too much money over the years. :lol:

·
Sweetwater
3 Posts
Will this have VST/AU support under OSX at release?

64-bit?
Yes, it will operate in standalone mode or as an RTAS, AU, or VST plug-in.

Thanks for the welcome! I was just doing a quick search on EZ Keys and came across your forum. I'm pretty stoked about this software. I've been a Singer/Songwriter since I was about 14 but I'm still a hack on the piano. now I have my very own virtual pianist at my beck and call to help me create my next masterpiece ;)

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Yes, it will operate in standalone mode or as an RTAS, AU, or VST plug-in.

Thanks for the welcome! I was just doing a quick search on EZ Keys and came across your forum. I'm pretty stoked about this software. I've been a Singer/Songwriter since I was about 14 but I'm still a hack on the piano. now I have my very own virtual pianist at my beck and call to help me create my next masterpiece ;)
Same here. I'm a power metal guy, so I have plenty of cool piano melodies rattling around my head. Unfortunately, I'm still honing my Home Sweet Home chops at this point, so the translation to an actual album is a bit dodgy.

I'll definitely be picking this up!

(Also, I've added some fluff to your user profile, so people can pester, er, "appropriately route" emails/sales to you).

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Now, if only we could get forum discounts on Mini Rectos... :D

·
Sweetwater
3 Posts
Same here. I'm a power metal guy, so I have plenty of cool piano melodies rattling around my head. Unfortunately, I'm still honing my Home Sweet Home chops at this point, so the translation to an actual album is a bit dodgy.

I'll definitely be picking this up!

(Also, I've added some fluff to your user profile, so people can pester, er, "appropriately route" emails/sales to you).
Cool, let me know when you've got somethig online that I can check out. Another cool thing about this software is that you can use it to learn how to play. there is some basic music theory and you can slow down the tempo and visually see what the keys are doing and mimic it on your keyboard.

I appreciate your input on my profile, I really didn't want to come on sounding too much like a salesman but wanted to let you know that you were right on the exclusive status!

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
FYI, Sweetwater also has EZMix2 for $30 less than Toontrack themselves are selling it for. Still a digital download though, which is nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts