Metal Guitarist Forums banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
i am the owl
2,700 Posts
A couple of S2.0 preset packs today. Probably picking up the Joey Sturgis one, sounded pretty good. I like using the preset packs as starting points :yesway:

S2.0 Presets - Joey Sturgis

Having worked with numerous rising stars such as The Devil Wears Prada, Asking Alexandria and Emmure, Joey Sturgis has become the go-to guy for the perfect modern metal mix! In this collection of presets, he shows you how he tweaks the core Avatar library in five different mix scenarios - from extreme metal core to more radio friendly rock material.
S2.0 PRESETS
KOLOSS This preset for Superior Drummer was modeled after the drum sound on Meshuggah's "Koloss" album and features samples from the actual recording session. Engineered by the man behind the "Koloss" album mix, Daniel Bergstrand!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
That's the size/version I used to make my avatar. I had to reduce its size and quality a little to get past Chris's frankly fascist file size limits. :(
Head over to H-C or the Sneap forum and you can have 500x500 stupid looking avatars followed by 1280x1024 sigs proudly displaying some schlep's shitty band/service/etc all you want. :fawk:

61 - 68 of 68 Posts