Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one who's experiencing bugs with WoS? To the point where the plugin is unusable? It's such a shame because I think that software has a lot of potential, it sounds great and has losts of options. The plugin was bundled with the Captor that I bought few weeks ago. Extremely disapointed.

I was wondering if you guys had plugins to recommend? I already checked Rosen but I thought their website was shady and didn't look secure to me. Don't mind paying for impulse btw.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Am I the only one who's experiencing bugs with WoS? To the point where the plugin is unusable? It's such a shame because I think that software has a lot of potential, it sounds great and has losts of options. The plugin was bundled with the Captor that I bought few weeks ago. Extremely disapointed.

I was wondering if you guys had plugins to recommend? I already checked Rosen but I thought their website was shady and didn't look secure to me. Don't mind paying for impulse btw.
Are you on Mac or Windows? I'm running it on MacOS, and it's rock solid in Logic X. I'm really digging it lately.

Otherwise, grab the free Pulse IR loader from Rosen Digital Audio, and then head over to Celestionplus and grab their IR's. Good stuff.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you on Mac or Windows? I'm running it on MacOS, and it's rock solid in Logic X. I'm really digging it lately.

Otherwise, grab the free Pulse IR loader from Rosen Digital Audio, and then head over to Celestionplus and grab their IR's. Good stuff.
Unfortunately I use windows.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
No issues with WoS, my Torpedo Live, and my Hackintosh.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Might be something on your side. I had the plugin on Windows and bought some cab so I could use it and it worked fine. I just dont use it anymore because it adds some fizz compared to other Impulse Loaders using the same cabs.

·
Obsessed by day glo Green
2,827 Posts
And have you tried downloading a later version of the plugin, as the bundled one might be older, but as you'll have got a license surely you can grab the latest version from the two notes site?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And have you tried downloading a later version of the plugin, as the bundled one might be older, but as you'll have got a license surely you can grab the latest version from the two notes site?
My DAW is Reaper. I got my plugin directly on this page: https://www.two-notes.com/en/wall-of-sound So I'm pretty sur I have the latest version. When I run the plugin, it sometimes swithes my DAW to mono, turns off all the plugins, turns off itself (especially when using the contour knob). It's pretty bad!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts