Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
In brightest day...
422 Posts
That is awesome! Unfortunately I don't have a Mac....but it is another reason for me to look into getting one.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does it export as power tab or anything?
I don't think it does, but the developer has excellent customer communication so I wouldn't hesitate to let him know you're interested in that feature.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I don't think it does, but the developer has excellent customer communication so I wouldn't hesitate to let him know you're interested in that feature.
reason I ask is I've got TabToolkit on my iPad, which plays back tons of different tab formats, so this would be very handy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thats intennnse! thanks, I might have to ditch guitar pro for this. Any idea if you can import guitar pro files or export in that format?

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I never got around to buying it, but I really need this. Believe it or not I have stuff I'VE recorded that I don't remember what I did because I was just noodling around, and while I can eventually figure it out again, this would make it a lot easier. I think the desktop version is still more appealing though. I'd consider an iPad version too, if they come out with it.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I actually just bought the iPhone version, and it's quite cool. Not as full-featured as the desktop version, but it works well.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump just to let anyone interested know that there is now a MIDI export function for any TAB you make in Capo.

The interface has also been further improved and the function which derives chords for you from the audio file is pretty amazing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts