Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

And, I'm not a red guitar guy, but that red Solar is absolutely gorgeous!

Reactions: Bloody_Inferno

·
Read Only
10 Posts
metal gear alert FTW :lol:

Video is damn convincing, reminds me of the ZPS. That tone he's using is great too - Ola, what is that you're playing through?

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
I thought the ZPS had adjustable tension, like a wheel in the back or something?

·
Dead & likes Rendang
3,170 Posts
I thought the ZPS had adjustable tension, like a wheel in the back or something?
It did. But I could never set it up right. Also that thumbwheel is a pain to even turn. :lol: I tried to stay on it, but after removing the ZPS system, my Edge Zero 2 suddenly felt like the older Edges. It's actually a really good mid price range trem.

It not going EEEEEHHHHH when you flick it makes it a no go? :rofl: Going EEEEEHHHHH is easy to give up for the good of guitaristkind.
Yeah, I need my EEEEEHHHHHs, flutters and gargles. :lol: Though Nita Strauss seems to have no issues with them, and she's an avid ZPS user.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
That looks amazing (both the Tremmory and the guitar itself, love the color). I had a guitar with an Edge Zero tremolo for about 10 years, but you couldn't downtune it without all the strings going out of whack, so that looks pretty sweet. At the moment, all my guitars have fixed bridges and not sure when I'll get another floating bridge, but if I do, I'll probably want this or something pretty similar.

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
There will most probably never be a stabilizer of any kind that will allow flutters.
It's not physically possible. Since they rely on a mid-point, you have to give up the small movements that makes flutters.

Flutters. :lol:

Curious to see when EVERTUNE comes out with a tremolo. Probably no flutters.

FLUTTERS :lol:

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Definitely not trying to shell out $100 for that thing, but it's still intriguing. I'd much rather have the red Solar... ha.

Speaking of, Ola, are you ever going to re-release this one:

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
$100 is loose cash money for strip clubs.... cheap smelly strip clubs. Thousands of dollars in gear and $100 breaks the bank, its the line too far to cross lol.

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Speaking of, Ola, are you ever going to re-release this one:

I do but it's for my Youtube members only because I'm an asshole that only cares about money... :D
Give one of those to your Youtube Members and I'll sign up today... :hbang:

although that might wreck the whole Capitalist Blackheart thing you're cultivating...

Free Guitars - > :nutkick: < - Ola's plans for world financial domination

1 - 20 of 29 Posts