Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOXFIGHT --NEW EVERYTHING UP NOW on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

My friend Marissa told me they are looking, the guitarist added me to facebook, the music is solid.

They've been around for a little while and have a following, have been on tour; recognizable. I'm jamming with them soon, we'll see how it goes. I'm going to try to have two bands, see how that goes.

I'm pretty damn excited! New friends at least, new bandmates at most :yesway:

I'll update after the jam.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They want to do some touring after more writing, and since touring is one of my life goals, well it makes sense to audition :lol:.

I'm talking to the guitarist and he seems like a really cool dude :yesway:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Samer!

They're on the hunt for a new bassist too; new rhythm section ahoy :lol:.

Hopefully jamming with at least the guitarist on Saturday, and then Saturday night is my best friend's 22nd birthday bash at his place. I have band practice with SLUGEATER tomorrow, we're working on a new song.

Pretty excited :)

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Nice! Sounds like a great opportunity! What's gonna happen with Slugeater if you join Foxfight?

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice! Sounds like a great opportunity! What's gonna happen with Slugeater if you join Foxfight?
My plan is to do both. If and when foxfight picks up and interferes with SLUGEATER, I'll probably look for someone to replace me in the baby band as opposed to bail on the band who wants to write and tour and has the means to do so.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Well I hope that doesn't have to happen. Shouldn't be that hard. Honestly from my end of the perspective, I don't like having band members in other bands. Still happens and I accept it (my drummer's in two bands), but I hate it when it comes down to having to choose between them.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, choosing sucks but we'll see how it goes. SLUGEATER is still very much in the infant phase, and while it's a lot of fun I want to tour and record and Foxfight has the leg up in that department. It helps that the guitarist is into Periphery and other styles as well, so we can inject some of that in (in fact, he already has.. bastard :lol:).

Audition in 2 hours!

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, choosing sucks but we'll see how it goes. SLUGEATER is still very much in the infant phase, and while it's a lot of fun I want to tour and record and Foxfight has the leg up in that department. It helps that the guitarist is into Periphery and other styles as well, so we can inject some of that in (in fact, he already has.. bastard :lol:).

Audition in 2 hours!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts