Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys HAVE to watch this. It's the most disgusting, juvenile and outrageously awesome movie I've seen in a long time. It's brilliant! :lol:

I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell TuckerMax.com

I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell-based on the shocking, ridiculous and hilarious real life adventures of Tucker Max-is the story of an impromptu bachelor party gone horribly awry thanks to a midget, a fat girl, a gaggle of strippers, an overly destructive public intoxication ordinance, and the consequence of Tucker's unflinching narcissism.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't stress enough how much you need to have a few beers before watching it. The whole thing is absolutely outrageous. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Is this a preview for a full release, or an online streaming thing? No time to watch now, and anyway I'm sober. :lol:

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
The book was incredible. I had forgotten about the movie, I will definitely check it out. Thanks for the remind!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this a preview for a full release, or an online streaming thing? No time to watch now, and anyway I'm sober. :lol:
It was on some premium channel at my buddy's place last night. (HBO, etc).

·
Registered
219 Posts
Have you not heard of this guy? I remember my cousin interviewed him for some paper she was writing (I dread to think about what her paper could have been about) and he really is as ridiculous as his stories make it seem. Go to his website and read more of the stories, a good amount are more outrageous and misogynistic--and therefore more hilarious--than the book he put out.

Tucker Max Stories

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Oh shit, that's who that was. I knew I knew her face from somewhere :lol: She has the weirdest spots in movies :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts