Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuna Calculator | Environmental Working Group
Ya know, incase you need to calculate your tuna intake. :lol:
Its crazy, i'm 225, i can eat 3.5 cans per week of chunk light, OR 1 can of albacore. (according to the calc)
I'm not sure i want to eat ANY mercury filled tuna after thinking about it:ugh: Yet i bought a half dozen cans and already ate 2 this week

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
The only tuna I eat is in sushi, so I don't think I have to worry about excessive tuna intake :lol:

·
Puddin
1,793 Posts
I do the same, but i use light miracle whip. It tastes the same in tuna and why not cut out some of they calories? Man i'm gay:rofl:
Ew. Miracle Whip. It has those little red dots that make it taste all disgusting (they have the nerve to call it zesty!). It's all about the low-fat olive oil mayonnaise.

It takes me more than a week to eat a whole can of tuna. I love tuna sushi, though, especially sashimi. According to the calculator, I shouldn't eat even 2/3 a can of albacore in a week... that's what I always buy. I'd rather eat a little mercury than dolphins.

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ew. Miracle Whip. It has those little red dots that make it taste all disgusting (they have the nerve to call it zesty!). It's all about the low-fat olive oil mayonnaise.
Red dots? :lol: i'm not sure what your getting, but miracle whip doesnt have red dots in it.
Mayo is nasty, its an egg and a shit load of oil.

·
Puddin
1,793 Posts
Red dots? :lol: i'm not sure what your getting, but miracle whip doesnt have red dots in it.
Mayo is nasty, its an egg and a shit load of oil.
Well, thanks to ChaCha I can tell you that Miracle Whip used to have red dots in it. Apparently, it was paprika but they don't put visible* paprika in it anymore. I haven't eaten Miracle Whip in years.

The new olive oil mayonnaise is better for you than the old stuff, it's tastier, and it's lower calorie. Honestly, it's not like I'm eating globs of the stuff, so I think the health benefits of eating Miracle Whip rather than mayonnaise are probably negligible. And trust me, Miracle Whip isn't great for you, either. It's basically the same shit, just with spices in it. :lol:

Miracle Whip Ingredients:
Water, soybean oil, vinegar, sugar, modified cornstarch, eggs, salt, mustard flour, paprika, spice, natural flavor, dried garlic, potassium sorbate as a perservative and enzyme modified egg yolk

Mayonnaise ingredients:
eggs, oil, vinegar

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

^ Likewise, I eat the shit like its going out of stle.

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And trust me, Miracle Whip isn't great for you, either. It's basically the same shit, just with spices in it. :lol:

Miracle Whip Ingredients:
Water, soybean oil, vinegar, sugar, modified cornstarch, eggs, salt, mustard flour, paprika, spice, natural flavor, dried garlic, potassium sorbate as a perservative and enzyme modified egg yolk

Mayonnaise ingredients:
eggs, oil, vinegar
Its whipped though, alot of it is air :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.