Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
I'm not sure if I'm going to keep my pre-order. There's no launch titles I want now that Watch Dogs is delayed, there's plenty of PS3 stuff I haven't played, and there's not much time in my life to actually play games.

I'll still get one, no doubt, I'm just not sold on it being right now. :shrug:

·
i am the owl
2,700 Posts
Wirelessly posted

Abhorred said:
I'm not sure if I'm going to keep my pre-order. There's no launch titles I want now that Watch Dogs is delayed, there's plenty of PS3 stuff I haven't played, and there's not much time in my life to actually play games.

I'll still get one, no doubt, I'm just not sold on it being right now. :shrug:
:agreed: I'm gonna transfer my deposit to a gamestop gift card and just get some ps3 games for now. Next summer is when I'm guessing I'll snag one but we'll see.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't catch is PS4 going to be backwards compatible with PS3 games?
The controller apparently, don't think the games will be.

I'v been playing with this little guy on my PS3 while waiting for the 15th.
:yesway:

Wirelessly posted :)sponge:)
Edit: not trying to shit on your excitement :lol:
:squint: :fawk:

:wub:

But Yeah BF4 is the main game for me. Driveclub 'll grab off PS+ And there are a few other launch titles I do want just wont be able to get for a while probably

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
Driveclub 'll grab off PS+ And there are a few other launch titles I do want just wont be able to get for a while probably
Driveclub got pushed back to next year. They will be offering Contrast for free instead on launch, and will still offer driveclub free when it does release next year.
Also, the driveclub that they are offering is the PS plus edition, so its not the full game apparently.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Driveclub got pushed back to next year. They will be offering Contrast for free instead on launch, and will still offer driveclub free when it does release next year.
Also, the driveclub that they are offering is the PS plus edition, so its not the full game apparently.
From my understanding the PS+ games are full games as long as you are a Memeber of PS+. So I am not sure if there will be anything different then the Retail copy and the PS+ copy. :shrug: Contrast does look kind of cool. Sort of like a Limbo type game. :yesway:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.