·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah something weird is going on!

·
Registered
149 Posts
You must have seen the nasa footage taken on the shuttle of the orb type things gravitating towards the storms? They're on youtube they were compiled by a guy named martin stubbs who recorded every second of every mission until he released his tapes (he worked in Oz at the satellite down link station) of anomaly's and such then Nasa scrambled everything, just another coincidence don't you know.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
It's hard to believe some of those orbital shots. There's so much space junk flying around up there, and with no frame of reference for scale, a tiny out-of-focus bolt flying past a window could look like a giant flying saucer.

That said, i have seen lights in the sky i could not explain. It's a weird feeling when you run through all the things they COULD be and none of them fit.

·
MAMMALHAMMER
520 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; DROID2 GLOBAL Build/S273) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

darren said:
It's hard to believe some of those orbital shots. There's so much space junk flying around up there, and with no frame of reference for scale, a tiny out-of-focus bolt flying past a window could look like a giant flying saucer.

That said, i have seen lights in the sky i could not explain. It's a weird feeling when you run through all the things they COULD be and none of them fit.
I'm with you on this. I have seen seven ufos that couldn't be explained, but that video could be any mundane piece of spacejunk from any of the who knows how many satellite collisions that have have happened.

My comment on ufo footage:
I've never once thought after seeing a ufo "i wish i would have had my camera sso the world could have seen". No one would believe it except for friends. If any decent ufo footage is ever captured nothing special will happen. I've always either didnt have my camera ready, have time to pull it out, or have one on me other than a cell phone. If i would have had a dslr on me every time and pointed in the right direction and got perfect footage people would think i was an expert at adobe after effects. Maybe the one with colors i had never seen before would have worked out and blew people's minds, or maybe the camera wouldn't capture the colors(likely the case if it has to be reproduced or captured with red green blue at any stage).

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts

Yeah, especially since Eric just posted a thread about space junk getting to a max lately :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.