Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Colourful bastard
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Still in VGC, small paint chip behind upper horn, hardly noticeable. Frets and fretboard in perfect condition, guitar is probably a good 9/10. Case is also in very good condition, it's the official ESP Dave Mustaine one that would set you back over £100 on it's own.
Modifications (if any): I think the Dunlop straplocks were changed to normal strap buttons by the previous owner, which was a plus, because I fucking hate the dunlop ones, much prefer schallers. Pickups and tuners are the stock ones (JB/Jazz I think)
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Official ESP Dave Mustaine hard case.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Derby/Nottingham, UK...delivery within 50 miles possible or will meet buyer halfway near major motorways etc.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) Here, I check my PM's a lot.
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): frostskadet on eBay (209/100%) and iTrader on sevenstring.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £550 obo shipped/delivered in UK.
Pictures: Need to transfer them over, just taken them...expect shortly.

·
Colourful bastard
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bit of backstory here as well, basically selling this because I find it harder to play my band's newer material on V's...some of the stretches mean I have to strap my guitar pretty high, which is profoundly difficult with V's, particularly these, which I think are double Rhoads size. Hence selling it, because it seems daft to keep a guitar I can't rock live.

I should mention that if you have an SLSMG or similar and are interested in this...well...we need to talk :yesway:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.