1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Why isn't the Tele neck a bolt-on?

·
Chromaphonic Invader
1,298 Posts
Actually if that was done in collaboration with Fender and Gibson and done with the classic specs of each I would be drooling. It would probably cost more than a small car though.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Well, it's not hideous like everyone else is acting, but it's not good-looking either... Kind of an odd idea to say the least...

Some things are not necessarily like peanutbutter and jelly I think.....
Except... I don't think peanut butter and jelly go that well together at all. I mean, I can eat a PB&J sandwich, but I'd much prefer just a PB sandwich or just a jelly sandwich. :shrug: Been like that since I was a little kid.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Well, it's not hideous like everyone else is acting, but it's not good-looking either... Kind of an odd idea to say the least...

Except... I don't think peanut butter and jelly go that well together at all. I mean, I can eat a PB&J sandwich, but I'd much prefer just a PB sandwich or just a jelly sandwich. :shrug: Been like that since I was a little kid.
Only you could hate on PB&J dude. :lol: :wub:

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Only you could hate on PB&J dude. :lol: :wub:
:lol: "Hate" is a little strong of a term. When I was in elementary, I hated it. Nowadays, I can actually eat it and enjoy it (something I never would have imagined to be possible as a little kid), but I still prefer a PB or jelly sandwich over a PBJ.

Of course, I seem to be the only person in this thread who isn't going "What an abomination!" in regards to this guitar. :lol:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
It would have been better if they'd literally hacked up a Tele and an LP and bolted them together.
Easy, them's fightin' words. :squint: Tele and LP we're talking about here!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts