Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really didn't see this one coming. :lol: I was all cool with what I had for guitars. :shrug: Oh well. Always REALLY wanted one of these. :metal:

Mahogany body and neck. Maple cap. Birdseye maple board. Duncan Alt 8 in the bridge pos. JB in the neck pos. or something. OFR. Satin trans-black. And a whole lot of kick ass!

Anyways... does it suit me? :D

And a family shot.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
at least sprinkle it with glitter or something :lol:

In all seriousness though, sick guitar. i love carvins :metal:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Dethphone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Awesome. I wanted a V220 so bad as a teenager. I love how simple this one is. It's very unusual and classy. Nice score!

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Ambro's got an '85(?) Carvin V220 and it is a fucking awesome guitar :yesway:

Donnie. The lack of fr00t in that guitar disturbs me.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Donnie owning an almost understated guitar? Chris and Shannon playing tube amps?

:eek:

Nice guitar Donnie. How's the Alt8 working for you?

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Nice. :lol:

IF you do refinish it something brighter, I'd sand back the grain rather than bleach it, to bring the grain into much higher relief in the stain.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Donnie owning an almost understated guitar? Chris and Shannon playing tube amps?

:eek:

Nice guitar Donnie. How's the Alt8 working for you?
I know! and I'm recording, too!

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Holy crap, the world is going down in flames :rofl:

Awesome guitar Donnie. I have always wanted one of those. Let us know how she plays :yesway:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts