Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm getting the pickup in my acoustic installed properly, and having a second strap peg installed on the heel while they're at it, so I'll need a strap for it. I can't use my go-to (the Clip-Lok), obviously, so I'll need something different. I'm pretty sure I don't want leather, partly because I've never been a fan, but mostly because I want something that can fold up into the case easily and leather's a bit stiff, especially when new. Also most leather straps are boring looking.

So, I'm on the hunt, and I want something different. There's so many great t-shirt companies out there, why is no one making unique/hilarious/nerdy/whatever guitar straps? I'll be looking around the local shops too, but I was kind of hoping to find something odd-ball that no one else around here will have :lol:

Worst case scenario, I'll end up with another Planet Waves (have one on my bass, which has strap locks, and it's comfortable and reliable), but I thought this would be a good opportunity to see what other people have found.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts