Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been over three months since I publicly snubbed the Adminishredder and Vince and joined the Drew Boosters of America (dBA) to promote and encourage the timely release of Drew's shred-fest of an album. Why? I am not flying to fucking Arizona, and Chris won't release pictures of Drew's sister, which means Drew must win. :agreed:

Drew will now post studio photos, hilarious drunken tracking footage and a teaser clip to keep his salivating fans hooked. :metal:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
:lol:

That will be a ways away. I AM, however, tracking leads. :yesway:

slowly :/

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Drew will now post studio photos, hilarious drunken tracking footage and a teaser clip to keep his salivating fans hooked. :metal:
:lol:

That will be a ways away.
Neg. You will comply. :squint:

This is what you learn when executing international business deals with difficult Asian customers. :lol: :wub:

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
And I request exactly the opposite :yesway:

:D
You and Chris both. :lol:

That's actually the hardest part about this - I could bang out the whole thing in an afternoon, probably, if I just played dumb, sloppy, empty shred licks over and over again. And, it would really suck. The problem is I really like playing dumb, sloppy, empty shred licks, so it's forcing me to, well, not quite compose solos, but work them out a bit more than I usually do so I can have an album of solos I think are at least kind of interesting when I'm done.

It's a pain in the ass, I tell you! :lol:

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
@Soap: That would assume Drew is "recording". Since we all know he's not he doesn't have anything record. Hence no teaser media.

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
I predict we will see two new Tool albums before Drew's masterpiece will see the light of day.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.