Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
I love myself a healthy dose of Occam's Razor, so I also find it kind of entertaining when somebody sees a grainy object on a video screen and the conclusion is "yep, that's definitely intelligent life from the other side of the universe, millions of light-years away".

I love the unexplained because it's always ripe for new discovery. Just because it's not an alien doesn't mean it's something we're familiar with or doesn't mean it's not something amazing, either, you know? Might even be just as entertaining if there's no answer and there's never an answer.
:agreed:

I don't understand why aliens is the first thing people go to, when mankind has designed and created some pretty amazing stuff. As Mike said earlier, our own Air Force developed spy planes that appeared like alien spacecraft next to other aircraft of the time. Hell, the SR-71 still looks weird and futuristic, and modern stealth planes don't look like planes at all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.