·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Huh. That's actually pretty cool. I've not seen anything like that really

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
No. They took the worst parts of a Gibson Vee and put them on a KV. :noplease:
Is it possible for a mod to :ban: themselves?

I love it. I mean, it looked wonky at first, but it really grew on me. I just wish we got the black version as well.

There's also going to be an X-series version with bigger inlays.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

Matt C said:
No. They took the worst parts of a Gibson Vee and put them on a KV. :noplease:
:hesright:

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
A proper signature model for once. :yesway:

Well done Jackson and Scott Ian.

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
I think it looks awesome :shrug: The only addition I would make is instead of the 6-in-a-line headstock, I'd like to see it with the Jackson SLS 3-per-side! I bet that'd look badass, and more in line with the "modernised Gibson" vibe they're obviously going for.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I think it looks awesome :shrug: The only addition I would make is instead of the 6-in-a-line headstock, I'd like to see it with the Jackson SLS 3-per-side! I bet that'd look badass, and more in line with the "modernised Gibson" vibe they're obviously going for.
IMO Scott Ian is the opposite of modernized anything in terms of guitar. Dude's one of the godfathers of thrash, and seeing him without an oldschool Jackson headstock would be weird.

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
IMO Scott Ian is the opposite of modernized anything in terms of guitar. Dude's one of the godfathers of thrash, and seeing him without an oldschool Jackson headstock would be weird.
True.

Also I forgot, I've already seen what I described before. It's Wolf Hoffmann from Accept's custom Jackson:

:yum:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts