Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VEKTOR Frontman Arrested For Throwing Beer At Christian Protester - Metal Injection | Latest News | Metal Injection

"Alright alright alright. As many of you know it was an intriguing evening in Memphis after the show itself (which did rule, thanks to you all, by the way). We'd like to clarify a bit though, the blurb going around is sounding a bit misleading. 1. "Threw a beer" does not mean "chucked a glass bottle", or even a can/cup. (allegedly) beer was splashed out of a plastic cup, no violence. 2. He's not locked away or anything, only a misdemeanor…"

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Depends on the circumstances. If it was Westboro levels of religious douche baggery, then I'd say winging a beer at them is justified. It probably wasn't that extreme, but religious protesting of any event is pretty retarded in itself.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Yeah. IMO, the biggest issue here is the waste of beer. I hope it was Bud Light. :(

·
One-Two-Nine-Five
598 Posts
Yeah. IMO, the biggest issue here is the waste of beer. I hope it was Bud Light. :(
:agreed: Wasting beer is pretty much a cardinal sin. Anyway, he's a guitarist in a metal band, he can't afford nice beer.

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
It's true that God told him "go to a Vektor show" show, but buddy just chose to ignore the part afterward where God said "because they fucking rule".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts