Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

One of the better moves verizon has made recently.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Yeah, you can get a signal now. Unless you're at my house, then you've got to use Skype over wifi, because Verizon blows goats here. :D

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, you can get a signal now. Unless you're at my house, then you've got to use Skype over wifi, because Verizon blows goats here. :D
Good GOD you're butthurt about that, aren't you? :rofl:

:wub:

Also, did Verizon Test Guy put on 20-30 lbs?

·
Prague Owlmighty
1,770 Posts
I dunno if anyone here noticed it, but the first time that commercial aired, you could barely hear him say "can you hear me know?" I thought it was deliciously ironic.

It must have been an error with the channel we were on, because it was fine the other times they aired it.

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; ADR6300 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Kagami said:
Verizon guy put on weight to be an iphone hipster:lol:
Being thin and having no signal is so mainstream...

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Good GOD you're butthurt about that, aren't you? :rofl:

Also, did Verizon Test Guy put on 20-30 lbs?
What exactly do I have butt-hurt about? That Verizon is overrated, and sucks where ever I go? That's got nothing to do with an iPhone or lack there of.

It all started with his Droid H8 :squint:

No, it started with the Motorola Q I first had, then a Blackberry 8830, then a Blackberry Curve, then a Samsung WinMo phone of some sort, then the Droid.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
What exactly do I have butt-hurt about? That Verizon is overrated, and sucks where ever I go? That's got nothing to do with an iPhone or lack there of.

No, it started with the Motorola Q I first had, then a Blackberry 8830, then a Blackberry Curve, then a Samsung WinMo phone of some sort, then the Droid.
You've held on for way too long :lol:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
You've held on for way too long :lol:
Again, as I've said repeatedly: I have Verizon because of a job that I've now had for nearly 4 years. When I was on T-Mobile, I had no problems. However I'm not having a personal phone AND a work phone to carry around. That's just dumb.

Since I'm required to carry the work phone with me at all times, clearly that's the one I went with, especially since I don't pay the bill.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts