Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My sentiments exactly, although I do fucking LOVE Vext as a front man. He made Divine Heresy that much better than the new guy.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Yeah, this sucks balls. I think you can imagine my stance on this :lol:
That was meant to be 'tongue-in-cheek', BTW. I never bought any of the shit that was supposedly going on during that soap opera.

Back on topic, Vext is an sick vocalist and puts on a great live performance. Grats to Angel on this project we've all been left in the dark about. :lol:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
If Tommy Joins KSE then things can only get better for that band, I love them to death but I was getting tired of the same ole heartache songs that Howard was putting out.

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
I was going to make a separate thread but since the pussy's already out of the bag... :lol:

One of the many reasons why I haven't been able to post as often as my little heart desires is because I've been involved in this project as well as writing for my 4th solo CD. The songs are really incredible and Tommy's really pushing his capabilities as a singer and lyricist to the max. He has a really captivating story to tell and he's pouring it all out on these tunes. Expect an EP release within the next few months!

As far as KsE goes... :teehee:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
When I met Vext/Dino/Yeung/... uh... and the bass player :lol:... He seemed pretty cool.

Although, now that I remember, Dino and Vext sat at different ends of the table :lol:

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
When I met Vext/Dino/Yeung/... uh... and the bass player :lol:... He seemed pretty cool.

Although, now that I remember, Dino and Vext sat at different ends of the table :lol:
Yeah that was a whole big mess hahaha He's muy rad with a big heart... except when mixed/provoked by someone with a polar opposite personality lol.

It's weird because I've been in bands all my life and have never had that "100% band comradery" where everyone hangs out together. But now having had the opportunity to experience that it's really awesome. Even in Black Market Hero there was Max & Joey from 40 below summer, me in the middle then the FLAW guys. No unity ya know? This time we're all on the same page and have endured very similar things in life both professionally and personally.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Just remember band rule #1 for guitarists. Don't sleep with the singer :lol:

I did, and I got fired :D

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just remember band rule #1 for guitarists. Don't sleep with the singer :lol:

I did, and I got fired :D
I hope it was a Pat Benatar tribute or something, otherwise there's something you ain't telling us....

:ugh:

·
METAL!!!!
162 Posts
I just got the Times of Grace CD and Holy Shit I miss Jesse on vocals with the KSE style tunes!!!!

I wish Jesse would come back to KSE!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts