Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: near mint condition 2008 model with footswitch
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): none
Location (City,State or City,Country): Glasgow UK
International OK? : Yes if you are paying
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): don't use eBay. On here SSO
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £800

Pains me to do this but on the other hand I know I want what I am raising funds to pay for more and I dont need two amps.

Everyone probably knows this but this but the amp has two channels both can go from really clean to brutal high gain. One is more compressed and one is more open sounding. Both channels have footswitchable gain boosts and EQ shelf switches (kind of like a presence bump) and Edge mode. Edge mode is a frequency dependent gain boost that adds more gain the higher the pitch of your playing. Essentially adds more gain in automatically to smooth out leads and cuts it to keep chunky rhythm tone.

Presence and depth on the back and a loop that can be switched between parrallel and series. Also can be run in 50 watt mode that gives a spongier feel. The graphic EQ which is also foot switchable can be used to really change the tone of each channel.

Absolutely amazing sounding head which is as tight as tight gets in amps. Also not just a metal amp can literally do anything well due the the eq and gain controls being usable at any setting - gain at 10 is just a really heavy tone on this amp not a bag of wasps.

Anyway, buy this so I can buy something else!

20170908_171124.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.