Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
grumpy old man
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not playing this much, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

FS: VHT Pittbull 50CL with Graphic EQ. Built in 2008, the last year before the name changed to Fryette. Two channels, each with a gain boost; both can do high-gain. EQ can be assigned to either channel or both. Channel, gain boost, FX loop, and EQ are switchable from the footswitch (included).

It does the tight, dry VHT sound great. It can also do looser or thicker sounds better than any other Pittbull, because it has a switchable tube rectifier. The rectifier can be set to solid state for both channels, tube for one channel, or tube for both channels.

Recently retubed--EH's and Tung-Sol RI preamp; Groove Tubes EL34M (their Mullard copy) power, plus a spare pair of JJ EL34s.

It works great. The knobs and faceplates are in excellent shape, but the head shell and the grille cloth have a bunch of nicks and scrapes and one place that looks a bit melted. :lol: See pics.

References: perfect iTrader feedback on ss.org.

$975 with free shipping and Paypal.

NoVa dudes: I might be able to meet you locally, depending on my :nuts: work schedule, and I'd sell it for $900 sans shipping.

Thanks.

·
grumpy old man
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interested in any trades, or straight up sale only?
Probably straight-up sale only, since I'm not really looking for anything (definitely not guitars), but local cats such as yourself, feel free to PM me with trade offers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts