Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Nerdington Willoughby
1,537 Posts

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
There's quite a few people that I know that use these. From what I've heard and seen they increase your run time and feel more natural. I've contemplated picking these up at some point. Don't know if I will or not. If your just running for health reasons...don't think these are necessary. But if you wanna decrease run time for competition sake then sure pick em up. But realize you'll go thru a pair quicker than a normal pair of shoes.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
A co-worker wore these to work once... just once. I think all the looks he got from people registered. I think they look funky, but as long as use wear them for what they are intended to be instead of using them for everyday wear, then by all means. Otherwise, it's like seeing chicks in Ugg boots during the summer...no bueno.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
It's a good thing we're a bunch of guys who don't care what other people think of us :agreed:

:lol:

:(

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
It's a good thing we're a bunch of guys who don't care what other people think of us :agreed:
I wish I could say myself that but I would totally be lying if I did...

I'm pretty sure people make fun of me for always wearing jeans and black band shirts :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
My friend has a pair for running, swimming, and beach work. Swears by them.

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
I've been close to pulling the trigger on these forever. :lol: I have tried em on a few times. Very comfy. :agreed:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I'm waiting for them to make pants. :yesway:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts