Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes .. another "Sebastian's art" thread :lol:

Vic Rattlehead (Megadeth) Sculpture - Rust in Peace era.
It is 16cm/6.3 inches tall.
Vic is playing a Jackson King V guitar - also pretty detailed.

It took ma a couple hours a day for the past week to make it!
Made from polymer clay and Citadel's (Warhammer) "Green stuff". Painted with acrylic paints.

I hope you like it, comments nicely seen

:metal:

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Fuck yeah! :metal:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

That is fucking sick. The album artwork for that is one of my all time favorites and I'm not even a huge megadeth fan.

I love your attention to detail :eek:

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

That is fucking sick. The album artwork for that is one of my all time favorites and I'm not even a huge megadeth fan.

I love your attention to detail :eek:
Thanks man! Thats why I decided to use the "Rust in Peace" Vic instead of the Peace Sells one, - of course I can make Peace Sells as well :)

:metal:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts

Just curious, but what did you make it put of?

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

Just curious, but what did you make it put of?
Materials - Polymer Clay, Citadel -Warhammer- Green Stuff, Acrylic paints Wood Veneer for the guitar.
:cool:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
40hrs = $60?

I think you're seriously undervaluing your time, bro!

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
40hrs = $60?

I think you're seriously undervaluing your time, bro!
Life of an "artist" isn't easy :)

I just want to make them for Megadeth fans :) I don't want to say a too "high price" - which may scare someone off...

I hope that makes sense :)

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Dude you should make some resin casts - then you could mass produce figures and sell limited runs... (Numbered runs....)

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Holy SHit AWESOME WANT!!!!

Dude you should make some resin casts - then you could mass produce figures and sell limited runs... (Numbered runs....)
Well Now I plan to make some hand-sculpts - and I'll see the interest in them - and later I'll definitely think about a cast :)

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
I just commissioned Seb to make me a Vic figurine with some modifications. :metal:

Worked out the details with him in the chat room. I'm a bit surprised how much attention to detail he wants to put in this. He even pointed out to me that the Jackson I wanted, needs LSR tuners or it's not "authentic" :nuts:

As Leon said. I think he's underestimating his time and work. But we'll see how this turns out.

·
Read Only
1 Posts

Well Now I plan to make some hand-sculpts - and I'll see the interest in them - and later I'll definitely think about a cast :)
You should make some sculpts of peoples World of Warcraft characters. - WOW players are nuts and would pay TOP $ for sculptures of their characters. I have a friend that is a freelance artist and he gets a ton of commissions from people that want their characters drawn or painted. (via the deviant art website)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts