·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michael Vick's MVP Pick? Himself -- NFL FanHouse

DogKiller said:
"I would take ... myself."
vs

Tom Brady: MVP is unfortunately a quarterback award - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

Tom Brady said:
My feeling always is, the most valuable player award in a team sport doesn't make a lot of sense. I can understand the most valuable golfer or something like that. Unfortunately, it's really a quarterback award, even though there's a lot of great players that really don't get recognition, so many great players in this league. I don't know, I guess they have to do it like that. But the only award I ever cared about is a Super Bowl ring."

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Vick gets my hackles up, every time he opens his mouth.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Brady just says that because he knows he's going to get it, dude is good but seems like the kind of guy who nobody likes playing halo with because he kills everyone :lol:

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
I hate the Pats and hate that hair plug wearing jerk Brady, but he definitely deserves the MVP. The guy is just a machine and all he does is throw TD's and win games. The Pats wouldn't be the team they are without him. And that personality of a rock coach wouldn't look like the genius he's perceived to be without him either.

And fuck Vick.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
1) Fox news is retarded

2) Michael Vick thinks he should get the MVP. He also thinks there is nothing wrong with him getting more dogs.

Come to think about it. Michael Vick just doesn't think....at all.

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
I love that guy's line of thinking.. from "I'm a christian and I believe in second chances" and then like 3 seconds later "He should have been executed". :lol:
I feel like that makes sense to an extent though. If you rob someone, you can feel bad and get over it, but if you have it in you to not only watch, but MAKE 2 creatures brutally murder each other, I'm not sure that is something that you can just get over. Your just fucked up in that case and theres probably not much helping that person.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
I feel like that makes sense to an extent though. If you rob someone, you can feel bad and get over it, but if you have it in you to not only watch, but MAKE 2 creatures brutally murder each other, I'm not sure that is something that you can just get over. Your just fucked up in that case and theres probably not much helping that person.
Michael Vick fought dogs. And that's terrible. However, Vick did his time and has made efforts to make amends. However, Donte Stallworth ACTUALLY killed a man, and no one complains about him playing or getting second chances or anything. Stallworth not only ONLY served 30 days in jail, he's currently playing football, and just made almost a million dollars in the last year alone. Nice.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Michael Vick fought dogs. And that's terrible. However, Vick did his time and has made efforts to make amends. However, Donte Stallworth ACTUALLY killed a man, and no one complains about him playing or getting second chances or anything. Stallworth not only ONLY served 30 days in jail, he's currently playing football, and just made almost a million dollars in the last year alone. Nice.
Fuck 'em both. If I did either of those things, my 2nd chance after serving my time (much more lengthy than either of their sentences) would be flipping burgers in a run-down bar for minimum wage. The NFL is a disgrace for letting them play, but then it's exactly this overall mentality that keeps me from giving two shits about pro sports.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.