Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
1. Talanas needs to be signed.

2. Whilst off tour, you need to be doing voiceovers.

:yesway:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Wirelessly posted (boobies)

Any plans for a short US tour? I know how expensive that would be, but I would love to see you guys perform.

Also, mega vinyl want.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks, chaps - really very useful to hear that the video output is appreciated, it can sometimes be quite a shot in the dark!

oh, we'll definitely be shooting everything we can with behind the scenes stuff for this tour, absolutely.

re a US tour... hmm. well certainly joe & i would love to pick back up where we left off when on the interlock 'trans-atlantic tour 2007' as we still have people in contact with us following those shows. the thing is, as you say, it's the HUGE cost element of it all. this european tour itself is causing some serious fiscal woes to say the least.

we're going to need some downtime once we get back to heal over the financial scars, then the album will follow. at this rate, we may well end up looking at other labels given that we'd need funding for it all.

H

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.