Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be old, but I hadn't seen it before. This is AWESOME. The first like 3-4 minutes, you might think "Wtf am I watching, this sucks". Trust me, stick with it. Around the 5min mark, it gets all sorts of fuckin' awesome. :lol:

·
I think too much
1,881 Posts
That was awesome, I'll bet it was tough for him to resist fucking up the guy's online activities. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Part remote desktop, part SSH:

Secure Shell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The whole DynDNS thing he's talking about basically lets you set your computer up to always use your IP for a domain name. So you could have stitchslaptop.com, and every time you get a new IP it'll update DynDNS's registry so that slt.com always hits your computer.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
That was some epic pwnage using very very basic stuff. :yesway:

·
EMERRRRRRRY!
720 Posts
Haha that is absolutely awesome! :rofl: Thanks for posting that Chris, I had never seen that vid either. :yesway:

·
I MG.org salute you.
2,501 Posts
That's awesome. I can't believe a thief wouldn't wipe/reformat a machine though. That's just begging to get caught. If a potential thief were stupid enough to do so with most of my machines I'd be able to do the same thing. :lol:

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
I can't believe a thief wouldn't wipe/reformat a machine though.
It was prolly cuz it was a mac or the thief wanted to see what was all on it first. But yeah, I thought the same thing.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
That's awesome. I can't believe a thief wouldn't wipe/reformat a machine though. That's just begging to get caught. If a potential thief were stupid enough to do so with most of my machines I'd be able to do the same thing. :lol:
Did you see the guy? He's a fucking moron. I can't possibly imagine him being smart enough to format a hard drive and reinstalling an OS. I'm surprised he even got it booted up.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts