Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, guitar slingers!

Now, this is one of the most usual problems in the guitarosphere! If you are dealing with this issue then, rest assured, there is a solution. But you might not be happy to hear it…. Actually, you are probably doing the exact opposite than what you need to do, in order to achieve high speed! What do I mean by that? Let us see in today’s video.

I hope you find this video helpful and if you have any comments/questions feel free to leave a comment here!

· Registered
3 Posts
Hello there, guitar slingers!

Now, this is one of the most usual problems in the guitarosphere! If you are dealing with this issue then, rest assured, there is a solution. But you might not be happy to hear it…. Actually, you are probably doing the exact opposite than what you need to do, in order to achieve high speed! What do I mean by that? Let us see in today’s video.

I hope you find this video helpful and if you have any comments/questions feel free to leave a comment here!

· Registered
3 Posts
I think a really good song for creating speed and working on alternate picking is cowboys from hell obviously by Pantera. It's a very easy song to learn how to play but you have to know how to alternate pick fast I've been playing for 15 years and I still am not good at it but this song really inspires me to get better because it's been my number one song to learn for 15 years it just always sounded way too hard until I actually sat down and took the time to learn it then I realize it's actually not that hard it's the fast alternate picking that makes it sound good

1 - 3 of 3 Posts