Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from a recent Season Of Mourning show. pretty lousy turnout and some technical problems on my end. brought wrong cable for amp footswitch, so no effects and had to use my volume knob as a clean channel :lol:. so it was just guitar, tube screamer and amp for me that night :lol:. still had a good time as always though.

·
EMERRRRRRRY!
720 Posts
Should have let me know you guys were playing Ed, would have come out to support ya. :D Still rocking my old XL R-Evo II or are you back to the Pirata?

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should have let me know you guys were playing Ed, would have come out to support ya. :D Still rocking my old XL R-Evo II or are you back to the Pirata?
hey Matt! long time, no talk.

yeah, i still love the EVO. been using the Pirata recently for the past few shows since the EVO is in dire need of new tubes. should have it up and running again soon.

the Pirata is no slouch either though. it's a completely different animal than the EVO, but i've grown to like both of them equally.

·
EMERRRRRRRY!
720 Posts
Right on man! :metal: Yeah I've been laid up for about 2 months since I had surgery, should have spent the time catching up with folks! :rofl: Are you guys playing again locally any time soon? I'll be up in PA for another month after my surgery in March so if you're going to be around let me know and we'll hang out, I have the Oni up at my parents house still. :D

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Love that second song! The drums are a little overpowering in the mix, but i like the dynamics of it.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
: Are you guys playing again locally any time soon? I'll be up in PA for another month after my surgery in March so if you're going to be around let me know and we'll hang out, I have the Oni up at my parents house still. :D
next show is april 14 at the Trocadero in Philly opening for Accept. should be a good time for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts