Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:vince:

I don't recall what this actually cost me, as it involved some trading with ***, but I think it was about $100. So, $100+shipping.

I'm trying to fund a TS100, so if you've got one, I'm willing to trade+cash.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For $100, you need to give Vince a shot at getting it back first. I know he loved that thing.
Vince at 2.12am this morning said:
Leon said:
Well, I never play the poor thing. Do you want it back? I'm thinking of picking up a TS100 for the TriAxis, since I can't afford what I want yet (Randall RT2/50).
Nah man I'm more than happy with the Axe FX :)
:D

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
:lol:

The Chameleon is great and this one comes with all my sounds from my first solo album and my live sounds I used for a couple years with my band. I personally think my sounds absolutely kill the stock sounds, but I'll let others be the judge.

It's a great unit and awesome for direct recording, especially for the price it can't be beat.

Good luck selling it Leon :vince:

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Hm... I may be interested... Might be nice to have a change from the ol' ENGL for a bit.

My offer, you must understand, is conditional on you posting a review of that Dominici album :wub:.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hm... I may be interested... Might be nice to have a change from the ol' ENGL for a bit.

My offer, you must understand, is conditional on you posting a review of that Dominici album :wub:.
I'm never going to sell this thing :(

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
If I had the cash I'd be all over it but unfortunately i'm broke atm. :(

·
It's not lupus.
1,689 Posts
This is now sitting on my dining room table :agreed:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts