Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Bah! The weather is overcast today, rainy overnight. Hopefully tomorrow night is clear. :(
:(

[action=ohio_eric]is in the same boat as Darren.[/action]

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Where can I find when I will be able to see the aurora/if I am able to? I'll be up driving at 4 AM. (Without paying $5 a month for a phone call when its about to happen :lol:)

Also, haven't had any GPS or Cell signal problems so far? Any updates on when to expect issues?

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Shadow: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE81) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Hmm...no problems with my cellphone nor gps at all. :yesway: hoping to see some aurora lights over the ocean though.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, didn't have to make any calls and texting seemed to be okay

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I wouldn't :flex: at the Sun too much. If our star wanted our satellites dead every satellite in the sky would be a smoldering ember.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
I wouldn't :flex: at the Sun too much. If our star wanted our satellites dead every satellite in the sky would be a smoldering ember.
Oh yeah? How? By willing himself to grow to the size of a red giant at some unnaturally fast rate that would destroy all life on Earth in a matter of several hundred million years? No class G star could do that, even with enhanced mental capabilities.

:flex: at the Sun. He's stuck 150,000,000 kilometers from us. What's he gonna do, huh? Try to spit plasma at us. Hurt our communications for a few seconds? Good luck with that, Sunny. We're out of your range. :fawk:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Oh yeah? How? By willing himself to grow to the size of a red giant at some unnaturally fast rate that would destroy all life on Earth in a matter of several hundred million years? No class G star could do that, even with enhanced mental capabilities.

:flex: at the Sun. He's stuck 150,000,000 kilometers from us. What's he gonna do, huh? Try to spit plasma at us. Hurt our communications for a few seconds? Good luck with that, Sunny. We're out of your range. :fawk:
:lol:

Yeah, what a pussy. Sun=fail.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts