Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please explain what this is??? Why is it playing Voodoo Fest??? ugghh

they say they opened for kiss but kiss was like 14 hours after they got done this nonsense. like 9am with like 17 people watching them. lol

Our guitarist was there and said how many people were booing and throwing shit. I hate when people do it, but i can't blame em in this case lol

Reactions: Neznaroz

·
Chromaphonic Invader
1,298 Posts
Fuck... I did not expect that :lol:...

Where are all of these annoying nerdy screamo bands coming from???

Oh well they were opening for kiss so I don't really care haha.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Did he say "Thank you for coming out, stick around for Kiss"? Dude, they were there to see Kiss, not you. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
This shitbox band, along with their douchebag singer is everything that's wrong with modern music today.

·
Banned
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This shitbox band, along with their douchebag singer is everything that's wrong with modern music today.
i've never found you more attractive :ghey2:

lol

agreed agreed agreed, if anything it provides excellent inspiration for actually writing good music

·
Banned
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did he say "Thank you for coming out, stick around for Kiss"? Dude, they were there to see Kiss, not you. :lol:
there were like 12-15 of their friends there, everyone else was haggeling them lol

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
That was fucking awful. It started out bad and just kept getting worse. I want to kick their "vocalist" in the throat.

·
18,790 Posts
Sounds like every local band I've played with in the last 2 years :lol: Actually, I'm exaggerating slightly. Very slightly :lol: But seriously, everything about this band seems like something I've seen before :lol: Gotta love the singer calling out to their 1 fan by name to try and get them to give some interaction :lol:

·
Neil deGrasse Tyson is my HERO.
1,053 Posts
Lol..."Who are KISS? I came here to see some ****** with no shoes tell an audience of 15 that he's gay without using those exact words!"

:shrug:

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
Sounds like every local band I've played with in the last 2 years :lol:
!!!!!!!! THIS.

i mean, REALLY, i thought this would end pretty fast, but they keep coming and coming, like a fucking medusa, if one of those shitbands breaks up, 2 new ones follow...what annoyes me the most is how they then all expect me to talk to them backstage how "awesome" heir gig was. my band is now called "full of arrogant assholes", becuase we dont talk much to those other bands anymore. well, but thats simply because i'm a too honest person, but at the same time too friendly, so i do not want to have to tell them that i think their music is the most annoying scenecore crap and just sounds like every other lame shit out there.

·
Tune It Lower
1,114 Posts
Yay... another fagcore band... I hope to Hawking that this dried, burning camel turd of a music scene burns out quickly. :noplease:

Though, I do find it funny that these guys were opening for motherfucking Kiss... some new shitrock for the kiddies before they get a dose of old shitrock. :lol: You know what they say, "The more things change, the more they still dress like they're on their way to a pride parade and play and bunch of unmemorable, garbage riffs." :agreed:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

I think variant wins the thread :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts